Long hair transplantation is the modernized variety of FUT surgery, in case of which the grafts are transplanted with long hairs, 3 to 8 cm in length and are not trimmed up to 2 mm as in case of ordinary FUT surgeries.
Advantages of Long Hair Transplant according to Dr. Tsilosani’s method
The main advantage of Long Hair Transplantation is the headiest cosmetic result which patient and doctor get immediately after the end of the procedure.
Preliminary visible hair transplant result seems not to be the only advantage of long hair transplantation. It caused a lot of technological, behavioral and communicational changes and all these changes opens a door for us in a totally new universe of hair restoration surgery.
Among many others, these changes include:
- Immediate confirmation of natural look of transplanted hairs for both: for patient and for doctor.
- Completely unnoticed postoperative period comparing to other standard hair transplant procedures.
- More accurately defined percentage of final hair grows.
- Increased capability of the patient to take part in the hair transplant process;
- Optimal definition of transplanted hair density by using a concept of an ideal density.
- A more profound understanding of the causing factors of poor hair grow in case of poor final hair transplant result.
- Understanding the importance of maintaining donor resources for achieving the best possible results.
Long hair transplant (LHT) results
Patient immediately after the surgery.
Photos show the density of transplanted hair grafts and hair regrow after 1 year.
Example 1 (3000 grafts)
Example 2 (1250 grafts)
Example 3 (2500 grafts)
Example 4 (3000 grafts)
Example 5 (3000 grafts)
Example 6 (2400 grafts)
Example 7 (2000 grafts)
Example 8 (2500 grafts)
Example 10 (2500 grafts)
Example 11 (3000 grafts)
Example 12 (2500 grafts)
Example 13 (3500 grafts)
Example 14 (1700 grafts)
Example 15 (3000 grafts)